- What is the Syllabus and for what purposes is it used?
- Features that the syllabus should have
- Steps for creating a syllabus
- Sections that make up the syllabus
- Information about the instructor
- Course description and information
- What is the target and learning outcome?
- Required resources
- Weekly topic distribution
- Evaluation process
Module 6. Program Literacy and Curriculum Preparation
Instructional Improvement Trainings
Within the scope of these trainings, which are designed for research assistants and new faculty members, a total of 6 hours of training is provided, including the characteristics of adult learners, classroom management, effective teaching methods, communication with the learner, use of instructional technologies and assessment and evaluation. With these trainings, it is aimed that the instructors acquire the basic knowledge necessary to fulfill their teaching duties more effectively and efficiently, update their existing knowledge in line with new research results and approaches, and improve their educational skills.