- To support the professional development of faculty,
- To support and provide effective teaching,
- To create an environment that values all perspectives, experiences and contributions,
- To promote and practice evidence-based strategies and recognize the assets that all faculty brings to the classroom,
- To carry out programs for the academic staff who have just started academic life and ensuring their adaptation to the university.
- To provide trainings to improve the teaching skills of newly appointed research assistants and lecturers,
- To offer programs that will support the academic and personal development of students,
- It aims to conduct research on improving learning environments and reflecting innovative practices in the classroom, publishing the results of these researches and sharing them with those concerned.